I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April ♥







How to start -0-



Dot
Dot Dot
Dot Dot Dot .................

okay, all SKIP
start from my husbund


JUSTIN BIEBER

I I I I watched his movie more than 5 times already, i think so .
NAH i not crazy, just falling in with him only ! ohhhhhhhhh BIEBERR














Justin Bieber concert ?
All my friends who loving him asking me -.-
it AWESOME , ofcourse lah, my husbund X) ( cisin)
remember beliebers ?
When i say Justin u say Bieber
Justin !
Bieber !!!!
Justin !
Bieber !!!!

i love the DJ he so 'yeng' mannn
heard about that Justin Bieber will come back to Malaysia this year again?
JULY !?
okay, VIP u don't finish, i will go n tumbuk you !
LOVE you alotssss, bieber, xoxo !


Then i forgot what date that i have a dating with my mummy .



Last Saturday went to eat bak kut teh with babyhoney, lol we chat so many thingsss !
Fine 1 day we go klang eat ! i bring !!!!!

then go watched 'ghost must be crazy' again -.-
i sleeping in the cinema cause i watched so many times again ;)))
my sister so stupid , she go jusco cinema there
like OMFG?
nvm, this week lai again ;) mwaks .

No comments:

Post a Comment