I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 25, 2011

All about MARCH ♥


Finally i'm back =) miss me ?
miss you all buddies ! *hugs n mwak *

MARCH life yes lah ! HAHAHA .
okays, Let start d story .








Em , forgot the date . Have a dinner with my FAMILY . just can say , i missed it ! As sweet as honey
LOL , stupiak flash ! but i banyak suka X)











Say you love me babe





The next day, tuition ! haha, i LOVING it



I love math damn much ! HAHA .




1
2
3
!

Genting ! Lai liao

Have a dated with my babes .HAHA !
they all one pair one pair i ALONE !
alone ? really lah .
somebody didn't trust me 'pulak .


early in the morning, i already wake up

bath
make up
blah
blah
blahhhh

then rush to genting liao


Station 1 - our first station .
' hou lan fake ! ' XD

Then we put our things to da hotel.
okay . Let be CRAZY !

went to k box and SANG ! my favourite


HAHA .
my face suck =(
Hmmm , MB not me geh X)
i wont SMOKE , noobie !
LOL , i remembered that time i sing a Malay song named ' Tiada Lagi' , They all looking me one kind == , i said : what lah, i know my voice so sweet XD
Btw, i love that song since i was at klang pub ♥
Suddenly FALL in love you know ? LOL !

OKAY lah, stop !
Next round , plan to go Safari but got things happen . Fuck off !
No choice, snooker .
Em i wearing
Top-shop jacket that i have same with my babe angel
A tube 0.0 ( think want go safari mah ) lol
Levis jean
Summit high heels

nah, i was moody when i didn't go Safari !
Genting got alot of handsome guys ! i Crazy !
hope to go and said : can i have your number ?
LOL ! i wont do those sohai thing !

That night i dont have sleep, until morning 8am go and have a breakfast !
wow =0= , i eat alot ! ALOT ! breakfast wont fat rite ? ==

then back to hotel bath
Blahhhh
then check out .



KL i coming
then thay went back lah, i go my dar house and overnight .










Back to seremban . Fucking sien place .




Have a dinner with my mummy .
i wan Blur .
campur sekali , cant tahan =S

xoxo , Love you .


the Last .


Have a date with Siang lian , Louis and Lewis .
No photos lah X)
Hang out again next time :)
Muaha !










END .
to someone : MISS you deep deep












No comments:

Post a Comment